We created the first Forex Probabilistic Indicator exclusively for binary options!
2 Minutes Set Up
- Integration with MT4 – Simply copy/paste the indicator and template in your Data Folder.
- Multiple Asset Calibration – The new Nexus V6.0 has been calibrated on the All Major Forex Pairs, including 6 Exotic Pairs. Increased number of reliable signals.
- License – Guaranteed Lifetime License and 1 Month License Available.
- Pop-up Screen – and Sound Alert to Make it Easier to Use
Features of the Nexus 3.0 Indicator
- Expiration – Trade on the 5m, 15m, 1Hr, End of Day and End of Week Expiry Time(s)
- Operates – on the MT4 Platform
- 93% Average Win-Rate – over 3-month Test Period
- 24/7 Global Market Analysis – It does not matter where you live or which market you want to trade. The Nexus 6.0 Indicator works around the clock so you don’t have to.
NO lag! NO delay! NO repaint!
As you can see how the strategy is supposed to look like, after it has been installed. Have a look at it, and I will explain everything further As you can see, the fundamental element of the strategy is the arrow. This type of arrow will appears if all the analytical conditions are met. As you can see we just highlighted the 2 candles. One where you can see the arrow appear and 2nd after the arrow. If you see the market you’ll realize that market is going Down- word and arrow appear for UP-WORD in this type of signal you have to open trade for next candle on with 5 mints Expiry.
Supports and Resistances
Let’s come to another scenario. Here you can see in this Image the Trend is Down-word and also signal came for Down. In this type of signal, you have to open the trade on next candle for 15 minutes expiry. Means if you see arrow and trend in the same direction then place a trade in 15 min expiry else if you see arrow is opposite to the trend then use 5 min expiry. Remember we are using 5 mint candles time-frame understanding everything.
The same thing goes for 1 mins candle If Signal came at the opposite direction of the market open Place trade with 1 mins Expiry. And if signal came with trend Direction then Use 3 mins expiry.